Women in Business
2020 Program Sponsor
The purpose of the Union County Women in Business (UCWIB) is to provide a welcoming environment for women executives to cultivate relationships and build their networks.
2020 Union County Women in Business Leaders
Girls on the Run of Union County
Digital Tax Advisory
UCWIB Membership Benefits
• Develop a referral network in order to grow your business
• Meet possible customers, vendors and referral sources
• Speakers on a variety of subjects important to women
• Invitations to several UCWIB-Member exclusive social events throughout the year (most are free to attend).
• Develop meaningful relationships with other business women who share your interests
• Leadership development opportunities, including volunteer opportunities
• Resources to assist UCWIB members in growing their business or enhancing their business operations LOTS of opportunity to have FUN
• $25 annual UCWIB membership dues include a unique name badge to identify you as a UCWIB member when attending Chamber events.
2020 UCWIB Events
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Wednesday, March 3, 2020
Tuesday, September 16, 2020
Thursday, May 7, 2020
To join Union County Women In Business, contact a member of YOUR Chamber Team at (704)289-4567 or email@example.com. (Union County Women In Business members must be employed by a Chamber-member organization in good standing. Annual dues for UCWIB membership is $25.)