2021 Program Sponsor
The purpose of the Union County Women in Business (UCWIB) is to provide a welcoming environment for women executives to cultivate relationships and build their networks.
Digital Tax Advisory
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
Union County Alumnae Chapter
• Develop a referral network in order to grow your business
• Meet possible customers, vendors and referral sources
• Speakers on a variety of subjects important to women
• Invitations to several UCWIB-Member exclusive social events throughout the year (most are free to attend).
• Develop meaningful relationships with other business women who share your interests
• Leadership development opportunities, including volunteer opportunities
• Resources to assist UCWIB members in growing their business or enhancing their business operations LOTS of opportunity to have FUN
• $25 annual UCWIB membership dues include a unique name badge to identify you as a UCWIB member when attending Chamber events.
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Monday, March 8, 2021
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
To join Union County Women In Business, contact a member of YOUR Chamber Team at (704)289-4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Union County Women In Business members must be employed by a Chamber-member organization in good standing. Annual dues for UCWIB membership is $25.)