- City of Monroe – 704.282.4600 | Serves most of Monroe. Duke Energy and Union Power serve small areas in outlying portions within the city limits of Monroe
- Duke Energy – 800.777.9898| Serves many unincorporated areas, and portions of the towns of Fairview, Indian Trail, Marshville, Mineral Springs, Monroe, Unionville, Waxhaw, Weddington, Wesley Chapel, Wingate, and Stallings.
- Union Power Cooperative – 704.289.3145 | Serves many unincorporated areas, all of the towns of Hemby Bridge, Lake Park and Marvin, and the towns of Fairview, Indian Trail, Marshville, Mineral Springs, Monroe, Unionville, Waxhaw, Weddington, Wesley Chapel, Wingate, and Stallings.
- Pee Dee Electric – 800.992.1626 | Serves a small area in southeast Union County.
- City of Monroe – 704.282.4600 | Serves Monroe and Wingate.
- Piedmont Natural Gas – 800.275.6264 | Serves most of Union County.
- Windstream | Residential service 866.445.8084 | Small Business service 855.439.2889
- Frontier | Residential service 877.417.0312 | Small Business service 855.325.1223
- Verizon | Residential service 800.483.4300 | Business service 800.483.5300
- AT&T | Residential Service | 833.881.5217
- City of Monroe – 704.282.4511 | Serves Monroe.
- Union County Public Works – 704.296.4210 | Serves unincorporated areas and all or portions of towns of Hemby Bridge, Indian Trail, Lake Park, Marvin, Stallings, Waxhaw and Weddington. Marshville and Wingate contract with Union County for purchase of water and treatment of sewer and bill their customers directly.
- Private sewer companies support some subdivisions.
- Spectrum (serves Weddington) – 704.377.9600
- Spectrum (serves Monroe and remainder of Union County) – 855.243.8892
Internet Service Providers
- AT&T – 1.866.403.4861 | Serves some parts of Western Union County
- Spectrum – 1.844.841.6581 | Serves most areas in Union County
- Windstream | Residential service 866.445.8084 | Small Business service 855.439.2889 | Serves most areas of Union County
Commercial Collection Office – 704.233.5334
Residential Collection Office – 704.512.9821
More information on County Solid Waste and Recycling
Unincorporated residents may contract directly with any number of independent solid waste collection service contractors within the county for services. City of Monroe, Town of Indian Trail, The Village of Lake Park, Town of Marshville, and Town of Wingate provide curbside pickup for their residents. Residents of these towns should contact their municipalities for further information.Res